Thursday, April 8, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

I'm no longer a bum. You heard that right; I got a job. It's a awesome place with great hours, so I'm really happy about it. I can't talk about it though; you know, confidentiality and all. But hey, that's how it is when you work for the CIA...
Anyway, The Kid's first Easter didn't turn out exactly as planned. Not that I had really anything planned. I hadn't even gotten her an Easter basket. Yes, I know this probably makes me a bad mom, but what's new? She's only 9 months old, so if I wanted to get her something she'd really enjoy I could have just bought her favorite things: some electrical cords and shoe laces. She would have been happy for hours.
My husband, on the other hand, spent the night before Easter visiting his dad in a small-town emergency room. On the plus side, his dad's better. On the minus, he was witness to a drug-induced seizure and the aftermath of a one sided fight between a rooster and a 70 year old man.
AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment