Friday, March 19, 2010

Way to stay classy Tennessee...

I know I'm not what you would call 'High-Class'. I worked at a Harley dealership, wore cut-off jeans and motorcycle boots to work on more than one occassion (in my pre-baby days mind you, I'm not that trashy), and have been known to frequent places that look like an opening scene from CSI at night. All that aside, I still know how to take a shower and shave my armpits when it counts. From the looks of people at my yard-sale today, I see that some individuals were born with out this 'hygine gene' or common sense in general.

Just a taste of things I saw today:


  • A woman getting out of a minivan with a three year old riding on her lap.

  • A gentleman who tried to pet my mom's large, man-eating dog through the fence.

  • A guy who thought he could just 'take some stuff off my hands' becouse it's not like I'm selling things.

  • A woman who told me her entire life story; and I mean every sad detail.

  • And a guy who felt it was ok to let his stupid tiny dog crap all over my Mom's front lawn.

And this is how The Kid felt about it all:


No comments:

Post a Comment